Monday, January 18, 2010

New look for 2010

So I've given the old blog a bit of a facelift for 2010, so my loyal readers (all two of them lol) hope you like the new look better.

You may have noticed I closed one of my websites, lets-play-ds.com is no more. I felt that trying to cover the entire world of Nintendo DS was simply too much for one person. I am considering another videogame related website but it will be on a more narrow focus. I did enjoy reviewing games for the site but I guess my standards are too high, I like to spend at least a day playing them :)

I kept a copy of the site and I'm considering doing more reviews on here, just because I like writing reviews, but of course it is all time permitting. Top-Windows-Tutorials.com is still taking big chunks of my time but it's really starting to roll now, soon I will be on minimum wage!

No comments: